Where to watch old WWF episodes?

Dash

• Owner

There used to be a site for it, but I think it was removed a while back. I don't even remember the name of it, though...but on the home page, it had image blocks to select from (WWF, WCW, ECW, etc.) and then you were sent to a page full of videos, a poor man's YouTube design.

I definitely posted a link in this forum a long time ago, let me see if I can find it again and if it still works. Most of it is megavideo, which sucks, but some vids are different too.

Also go to wrestlingforum.com... it is a huge forum and they have a media section there which I am sure you can access most of what you are looking for. I lurk there a ton for WWE DVD's and stuff like that.

I definitely posted a link in this forum a long time ago, let me see if I can find it again and if it still works. Most of it is megavideo, which sucks, but some vids are different too.

Also go to wrestlingforum.com... it is a huge forum and they have a media section there which I am sure you can access most of what you are looking for. I lurk there a ton for WWE DVD's and stuff like that.

Are the videos only of PPVs or weekly events like Smackdown and Raw?