Urban Meyer to step down?

bigdog17k

I wouldn't be surprised if something else was going on. Like Tiger, where there is smoke, there's fire. A Gainesville radio station (reportedly) said Urban was having an affair with a student at UF. I haven't researched that particularly so it's probably just a crock, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Urban had some sort of extenuating circumstance that MADE him resign. Just a hunch.

And I also don't think he's going to Denver. After the McDaniels debacle Denver will either be looking defensive side of the ball or a low key coach such as Winston Moss who doesn't have much publication about him.

This is a very interesting situation. Meyer steps down right after McDaniels gets fired, does that signal something? I read that his reasoning is to spend more time with his family, but you have to wonder if there is something more behind this. I can promise you that Tebow would be in full favor of having his former coach back coaching him. Would that make him the starter for Denver then?

I wouldn't be surprised if something else was going on. Like Tiger, where there is smoke, there's fire. A Gainesville radio station (reportedly) said Urban was having an affair with a student at UF. I haven't researched that particularly so it's probably just a crock, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Urban had some sort of extenuating circumstance that MADE him resign. Just a hunch.

And I also don't think he's going to Denver. After the McDaniels debacle Denver will either be looking defensive side of the ball or a low key coach such as Winston Moss who doesn't have much publication about him.

This. Something just isn't right here.