Kaman to miss three weeks

*Swish*

Clippers center Chris Kaman will miss three weeks of action because of an aggravated bone bruise and ligament sprain of his left ankle.

Kaman was examined by the team physician after undergoing an MRI earlier this week.

He will wear a protective boot when not undergoing rehab.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz17oeW4QQE

Obviously bad news. He's a good player and has a huge role for this week Clippers franchise.. Griffin will continue to be Clippers' leader..

thoughts?

That's tough for the Clippers. Kaman brings so much to the table, and because he's yet another talented big man, I think he's been clearing some room in the paint for Griffin. Should be interesting to see how Blake performs being the only front-court threat that the Clippers really have. Hopefully he can respond for them, mainly because he's on my fantasy team lol.

Learn how to read bro

Chill. You said that Griffin will continue to be Clippers' leader which make it sound like he is only filling in for Kaman. If that's not your intention, then I have been misled by that extra piece of info.