Cavaliers In No Rush To Make Trade

headliner

It was reported earlier this week that the Cavaliers were already making trade calls, but general manager Chris Grant insists that the team isn't in a rush to make a deal.

"I think all of us, at some level, are frustrated," Grant said.

Cleveland is 7-15 and a half-game out of last place in the Central Division, all while riding a six-game losing streak.

"I was happy with our improved effort in the Chicago game [an 88-83 loss Wednesday]," Grant said. "Obviously, we'd like to have a better outcome, but that's the level that we expect out of our guys."

Grant added that the Cavaliers, as well as other teams, are still learning what types of moves they may need to make.

"We're getting to that quarter mark in the season, that 'quarter pole' they call it, so we're learning," Grant said.

"It's still a process. We're still finding out strengths and weaknesses of our team and we'll continue. We're constantly evaluating it as every other team in the NBA is. As we move forward, we'll continue to do that."

Cleveland Plain Dealer

The Cavs still have a competitive team but that team was built around James and now that he is gone they need to rebuild the team.

It is clear LeBron took that band of scrubs as far he possibly could.

The only player on the Cavs who I would even want on my team is Hickson.

Everyone else...Bunch of role players!