Most Embarrassing Loss of the Season?

AboveLegit

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not even close. The Lions are a damn good team.

I wouldn't go that far to say they're a "damn good team" but they're definitely not as bad as their record. They're probably a .500 team that just can't seem to close out games (much like us this season). They have a lot of key pieces that will allow them to continue improving year after year for the foreseeable future.

I'm going to say the Texans losing because they probably had the best shot out of the three teams mentioned to hold on and win the game. The Skins shouldn't have been in that position anyways, and the Bills were lucky to even stay close with the Steelers. They simply caught them on a bad day.

Not even close. The Lions are a damn good team.

:lol: gtfo the Lions are awful especially their D and ESPECIALLY without Stafford, you guys lost Rodgers so it's not that bad but 3 points vs Lions :lol:

Redskins loss easy -_- trust me I'd know...Romo was somewhere and he smiled when he saw that

Edited by STATCity

:lol: gtfo the Lions are awful especially their D and ESPECIALLY without Stafford, you guys lost Rodgers so it's not that bad but 3 points vs Lions :lol:

Redskins loss easy -_- trust me I'd know...Romo was somewhere and he smiled when he saw that

Yes, that front four is AWFUL

Yes, that front four is AWFUL

Allowing 24 pts a game (25th in NFL) 343 Yards a game (23rd in NFL) nobody said anything specific about any player on their team I said their defense as a whole is awful and the numbers confirm that, nice try at bring up something completely irrelevant to try to make a point though. Next time someone says the SD chargers special teams sucks you can say "Yes, Billy Volek is AWFUL at holding snaps, and Sproles is an AWFUL return man"

Edited by STATCity