6'7"

magicbalala245

Don't think its that good..after I am not a human being I can't really expect much from Wayne he's not writing anything meaningful just a bunch of rhyming rambling metaphors

...when has he written anything meaningful?

...when has he written anything meaningful?

Tie My Hands, Something You Forgot, Pray To The Lord, Receipt, I Miss My Dawgs, Paradice, Fly Out, Don't Cry, Get Over, etc.

And even the songs that didn't really mean much ... B.M. Jr., Fly In, Tha Carter II (track), etc. ... where he just displayed his wordplay.

Wayne's Carter II days puts this trash to shame. His punchlines have become so simple and his voice is higher on this track than it was on the Tha Block Is Hot album. Just about every part of his skills has regressed, and unfortunately he's selling more and more just because of his name now which I guess prevents him from motivating himself to step his skills up again. The guy can literally fart on a track and people will buy it because it's popular and has a good beat.

I mean, I've been a Wayne fan for so, so long it's not even funny. This is the guy that got me really into rap. I'm really pulling for him, but to claim that he is back with this track is absolutely absurd. "Oh, he was writing down some crazy, real life stuff in prison, and Tha Carter IV is going to be something you've never heard before". Bologna, if this is what they meant with that.

Edited by kadillak

Tie My Hands, Something You Forgot, Pray To The Lord, Receipt, I Miss My Dawgs, Paradice, Fly Out, Don't Cry, Get Over, etc.

And even the songs that didn't really mean much ... B.M. Jr., Fly In, Tha Carter II (track), etc. ... where he just displayed his wordplay.

Wayne's Carter II days puts this trash to shame. His punchlines have become so simple and his voice is higher on this track than it was on the Tha Block Is Hot album. Just about every part of his skills has regressed, and unfortunately he's selling more and more just because of his name now which I guess prevents him from motivating himself to step his skills up again. The guy can literally fart on a track and people will buy it because it's popular and has a good beat.

I mean, I've been a Wayne fan for so, so long it's not even funny. This is the guy that got me really into rap. I'm really pulling for him, but to claim that he is back with this track is absolutely absurd. "Oh, he was writing down some crazy, real life stuff in prison, and Tha Carter IV is going to be something you've never heard before". Bologna, if this is what they meant with that.

90% of his songs are just random punchlines. He's always been a punchline rapper...

And I agree his new stuff has definitely gotten worse and worse. I still think this song is far better then anything on I am not a human being ep though.