New York Jets Blame Patriots For Tripgate

EastCoastNiner

Speaking of not being able to own up...

""I have never authorized, or heard of, or even seen in any way, shape, or form any other team's walkthrough. We don't even film our own. ...[in my] entire coaching career, I have never filmed a walkthrough, our own. I've never been on a staff that has filmed a walkthrough. I'm talking about when I was a head coach. As an assistant, I've never seen a head coach film a walkthrough the day before a game.""

-Belichick

• Like 3

Speaking of not being able to own up...

""I have never authorized, or heard of, or even seen in any way, shape, or form any other team's walkthrough. We don't even film our own. ...[in my] entire coaching career, I have never filmed a walkthrough, our own. I've never been on a staff that has filmed a walkthrough. I'm talking about when I was a head coach. As an assistant, I've never seen a head coach film a walkthrough the day before a game."

-Belichick

He wasn't filming, but this is funny coming from a Bronco's fan. :lol: . Good job McDaniels.

What the Patriots got fined for has no [expletive]ing relevance to any topic, you can never talk about [expletive] that's actually on topic.

Yes, it does. You were talking about Belichick and Spygate, and I'm telling you that you and many people still don't know what they got fined for. I could give two [expletive]s if Belichick said he had no knowledge about it.

His record is better after spygate than before, so I could give two [expletive]s about him owning up to it.

Yes, it does. You were talking about Belichick and Spygate, and I'm telling you that you and many people still don't know what they got fined for. I could give two [expletive]s if Belichick said he had no knowledge about it.

His record is better after spygate than before, so I could give two [expletive]s about him owning up to it.

So what's your whole point about you laughing at the Jets because they can't own up to anything, yet you don't even give a [expletive] about Belichick w/ the same thing? Double standard much?