Jennings will start

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't match any offer for Sessions. He's already a proven point guard and he actually passes the ball to teammates. Clippers and the Heat are told to be the only two teams looking to sign Sessions in an offer sheet, and Sessions isn't really intrigued about going to LA with Davis and Telfair already in the backcourt. Unless Miami signs him in a big offer sheet, I still expect Sessions to be a Buck next season and be starting.

I'm somewhat eager to see this kid play. He's been talking and he's got a good amount of potential. So I'm curious to see what he can bring to the Bucks. I honestly think he has the potential to be the face of Milwaukee. Assuming Redd is traded later down the road to a team that doesn't suck.

• Owner

Super-bust in the making, if he doesn't change his attitude. And if anything, he's a very poor man's Iverson. Jennings didn't go to college because he knew he'd slide in the draft, and if you guys saw how bad ass Iverson was at Georgetown, you know that Jennings would never touch that.

Super-bust in the making, if he doesn't change his attitude. And if anything, he's a very poor man's Iverson. Jennings didn't go to college because he knew he'd slide in the draft, and if you guys saw how bad [expletive] Iverson was at Georgetown, you know that Jennings would never touch that.

I've been saying that all along!

But really, without Sessions there's no one else to even be considered for the starting job. You can argue Ridnour but in reality he's nowhere near starting material.

Super-bust in the making, if he doesn't change his attitude. And if anything, he's a very poor man's Iverson. Jennings didn't go to college because he knew he'd slide in the draft, and if you guys saw how bad [expletive] Iverson was at Georgetown, you know that Jennings would never touch that.

Jennings went overseas because he couldn't get into Arizona and that was the best alternative he had. If anything, going to Europe hurt his draft stock.

hmm does this mean sessions is out? that means that they traded RJ in order to have enough money to resign sessions and Charlie V, and let both of them leave. Do they honestly think anyone in the free agent class next yr will come to Milwaukee?

hmm does this mean sessions is out? that means that they traded RJ in order to have enough money to resign sessions and Charlie V, and let both of them leave. Do they honestly think anyone in the free agent class next yr will come to Milwaukee?

I still don't quite understand the RJ trade now either. It would thought to be made in order to resign CV and Sessions. Now both are gone. Hopefully we can at least get some decent FA's next year plus a solid draft. We might be able to contend in a year or two... maybe. :(