Who will make the wild card?

reno

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of the remaining teams, who do you feel will most likely make the wild card?

Im gonna have to say giants and saints make the wild card, with packers and buccaneers missing it. I think saints should be the falcons next week, and giants should beat greenbay next week which should seal the deal. Bucs would need giants/packers to lose out and for them to win out to get the grab, and I just dont see that happening.

For afc, you got a complete mess, and I dont feel like giving my 2cents on, since I'm not knowledgeable about the afc. But you got potential patriots/jets/steelers/ravens/colts/jags/chiefs/chargers.

Edited by Dabearfan101

I think Packers/Saints for NFC. I can see the Packers beating the Giants.

AFC looks like:

1. Patriots

2. Steelers

3. Colts (or Jaguars if Colts slip)

4. Chiefs(could be Chargers if Chiefs lose a game)

5. Ravens

6. Jets

Not sure of specific order but those teams should be in for the most part(other then those AFC South/West division teams which could change)

Packers/Saints. The Giants front four won't be enough to stop the Packers' attack.

What are you talking about? First of all, Rodgers would have to start, assuming he does, for 52 minutes the Giants dominated the fastest team in football. Maybe in football in the last decade...And our front four dominated their guys up front and contained vick, jackson, mccoy, and maclin...

It's really a question of...which team shows up? The team that looked lost playing the prevent in the last 8 minutes Sunday? Or the team that dominated one of the best offenses in the league in 3 1/2 quarters. That's really what it comes down to. If the Giants come out with no hangover from last week and are playing well the Giants front four will be plenty to contain the Packers attack. Not saying that the Packers won't score, they will, of course...but I could see the Giants winning 20-17 or something.

What are you talking about? First of all, Rodgers would have to start, assuming he does, for 52 minutes the Giants dominated the fastest team in football. Maybe in football in the last decade...And our front four dominated their guys up front and contained vick, jackson, mccoy, and maclin...

It's really a question of...which team shows up? The team that looked lost playing the prevent in the last 8 minutes Sunday? Or the team that dominated one of the best offenses in the league in 3 1/2 quarters. That's really what it comes down to. If the Giants come out with no hangover from last week and are playing well the Giants front four will be plenty to contain the Packers attack. Not saying that the Packers won't score, they will, of course...but I could see the Giants winning 20-17 or something.

Your secondary won't be enough to stop the Packers. Sorry

The Eagles may have the fastest offense, and you can call me a homer all you want, but when everything is clicking, the Packers offense is unstoppable.

Edited by Lkr

The Eagles may have the fastest offense, and you can call me a homer all you want, but when everything is clicking, the Packers offense is unstoppable.

:lol: isn't every offense unstoppable when everything is clicking? And there's at least 8 teams with more offensive points than greenbay this year, including the giants.

http://loadstorm.com/files/angry-homer.gif

• Like 2

Hey man, the Giants will probably lose, but we have plenty in our secondary to stop GB...Thomas and Webster are good corners, Phillips and Rolle are two above average safeties...plus the Giants will get after Rodgers/Flynn.

Pack will probably win though if Rodgers starts. I'll be surprised if the Giants can overcome this loss.