Beats by Dre

trutrojan8

I picked em up today, they were far and away the best ones at the store [at least out of the ones I could try.]

I tried a $120 Sony, the Bose [minus the QC15], and some no name $40 that was apparently good since I never heard of it, and they were all [expletive] compared to Beats

I definitely do love them, they stay on my head a lot better than I thought htey would

welcome 2 the beats world and happy new year

I picked em up today, they were far and away the best ones at the store [at least out of the ones I could try.]

I tried a $120 Sony, the Bose [minus the QC15], and some no name $40 that was apparently good since I never heard of it, and they were all [expletive] compared to Beats

I definitely do love them, they stay on my head a lot better than I thought htey would

well there was your problem, you tried out [expletive]ty headphone brands :lol:

well there was your problem, you tried out [expletive]ty headphone brands :lol:

I'm sure if Senheiser was any good, Best Buy would sell them

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/75378-TrollFace.png

I'm sure if Senheiser was any good, Best Buy would sell them

Best Buy does sell them. I actually bought my eh150s on sale there since amazon was sold out. That doesn't stop Best Buy from selling a ton of other [expletive]ty products such as anything made by Monster, Dynex, Insignia, etc.

Edited by Lkr

I used to have skullcandy, but they broke since they are made out of 2 dollar plastic.

i then got Sennheiser since i heard nothing but good things out of them, never looked back. I wanted to get beats, but i just couldnt convince myself or let anyone else convince me that 300 dollar headphones are a practical purchase.