Best fantasy sports platform?

bigdog17k

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I mainly use CBS w/ friends, it's what I've been accustomed to for the past few seasons. I use it for Football, Baseball, and occasionally Basketball. Lkr want's to start up a fantasy league with me this year using ESPN, and I'm going to invite some of my friends over to it. I just wanted to know what everybody thought. Thanks.

Edited by bigdog17k

Wow, I never expected Yahoo to be leading this poll.

I did.

Most people use Yahoo.

Anyways, I always used to use Yahoo because it's just what most of my friend used, but Yahoo and ESPN similar, except for a few things that make me like ESPN better.

1. ESPN has live scoring for the whole season I believe, and Yahoo does not, or maybe ESPN has it for a few weeks....

2. ESPN is more flexible with "Live Draft" times,

3. ESPN's site looks better.

^^ that may be true for people in public leagues, but i dont think that matter for a group of friends making a league.

my friends were doing a league on yahoo, and ive been on there ever since. im used to yahoo, so i really have no reason to try any other site. i having all of my leagues on one site i can check my football and baseball, or hockey and and football leagues at the same time

I did.

Most people use Yahoo.

Anyways, I always used to use Yahoo because it's just what most of my friend used, but Yahoo and ESPN similar, except for a few things that make me like ESPN better.

1. ESPN has live scoring for the whole season I believe, and Yahoo does not, or maybe ESPN has it for a few weeks....

2. ESPN is more flexible with "Live Draft" times,

3. ESPN's site looks better.

Yahoo is adding full season live scoring. Yahoo is so much better. First of all ESPN takes forever to load. Then ESPN has like 4,000 things I could careless about in my way. Yahoo is the best no contest. Everything is easy and right there. I need a book to navigate ESPN.