What team wins?

ChosenOne

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was a bit bored at work so decided to throw up this up.

What team wins in a series of 7?

Team A:

Chris Paul

Manu Ginobili

Rudy Gay

Blake Griffin

Andrew Bogut

-Bench

Gilbert Arenas

Shannon Brown

Gerald Wallace

DeJuan Blair

Tyson Chandler

Team B:

Derrick Rose

Brandon Roy

Paul Pierce

Kevin Love

Andrew Bynum

-Bench

Jameer Nelson

Marcus Thorton

Lamar Odom

Kenyon Martin

Emeka Okafor

I'm really surprised that both of you took team A. I think team B is clearly better.

How so? Paul is better than Rose (more efficient from the field, 3 and FT line, a much better passer who averages less turnovers, a better rebounder, and better defender), Manu is much better than this year's Brandon Roy, Pierce is slightly better than Gay, Griffin is better than Love, Bogut is more well rounded and a much better defender than Bynum, Arenas is better than Jameer, Brown is better than Thorton, Lamar is better than Wallace, Blair and Kenyon are a wash, and Chandler and Okafor are about a wash.

By my count, the individual matchups are 6-2-2 in favor of Team A. Besides the individual matchups, Team is A is better defensively and has more balance offensively.

Team A is so much more stacked defensively. You have the list's best perimeter defender, Manu, and shot blocker, Bogut, all on team A. Rudy Gay is also a good athletic defender. I would even think of starting Chandler over Griffin considering that most of Griffin's game would come from lobs.

Plus, group Chris Paul with those monster athletes, Gay, Griffin, Chandlerr, Brown, and you have an instant efficient offense. There's no real big weakness in Team A, and they're just a better team defensively.

Edited by Lemon