WC: New Orleans @ Seattle

Real Deal

I'm sure they wanted to, but the top overall seed just happened to be in their division. The Seahawks won the WOAT division in NFL history and ended up with a sub .500 record. They shouldn't be allowed to play at home during the playoffs.

Sometimes rules just seem unfair but that dont make them rules. I personally dont think it should be changed just because a division was so poor one year.

I still cant believe the Seahawks won. :lol:

Why would you ever ask anyone on a winning team if they expected to win? And then when they reply with a "yes", you ask "really". LOL.

Props to the Seahawks, this caught the whole football world off guard. They are going to get this [expletive] kicked next week though, @ Green Bay or @ Atlanta. :lol:

• Like 1

Why would you ever ask anyone on a winning team if they expected to win? And then when they reply with a "yes", you ask "really". LOL.

Props to the Seahawks, this caught the whole football world off guard. They are going to get this [expletive] kicked next week though, @ Green Bay or @ Atlanta. :lol:

They would be home vs Green Bay I think they meant @ Chicago or @ Atlanta

Edited by STATCity

That play by Lynch may have been the best run I've EVER seen...

Overall, good game by the Seahawks. Saints defense was consistently horrendous throughout the day.

I'm happy for Pete Carroll. Always been my favorite coach in football.

I hope the Seahawks can continue the ride next week in Chicago or Atlanta.

Edited by JYD

• Owner

Too many people were out for the Saints. When a team starts losing key players on offense AND defense, then they go on the road in one of the noisiest stadiums ever, it's going to be tough to win a game against a playoff team (even if that playoff team is considered the worst of all-time).

I told Warren last night that, if Matt played, that was the deal-breaker for me. The spread made it a bit easier (can't fathom the Saints going into the game, with all things considered, and winning by almost two TDs), but I also won some cash from my friend by picking the Hawks to win the game.

Seahawks remind me of 09' Cardinals who won division at 9-7. Great win by Seattle, justifies them making the playoffs and silences the haters.

Doesn't justify them making the playoffs at all, it truly is pathetic. However I'm not complaining, but there are 2 other teams in the NFC that are MUCH more deserving, and perhaps even more. BTW they aren't haters, no body hates the Seahawks, I hate how people dismiss criticism for hate, so dumb.