General Video Game Discussion

The Truth

• 1 month later...

In My Player mode when you make a pitcher... what are your options? Is it just Starter/Relief or can you specifically choose to be a closer or whatever?

I just made a pitcher a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I remember the options being starting pitcher or closer. There might have been more, but I chose to be a starting pitcher. You also get the option to choose between being a strike out pitcher, groundout pitcher or fly ball pitcher.

• Like 1

I just made a pitcher a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I remember the options being starting pitcher or closer. There might have been more, but I chose to be a starting pitcher. You also get the option to choose between being a strike out pitcher, groundout pitcher or fly ball pitcher.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone played the madden 13 demo yet? I played one game and I personally wasn't impressed. Either the Giants offensive line was a joke or the 49ers defense is just too good, but i found i had like 1-2 seconds to make a pass on about 80% of my plays. and the run game was pretty non existent. then on defense frank gore was like jesus and he would just truck through atleast one defensive player before he could be tackled every time. I'm not regretting buying NCAA 13 anymore and I might not bother buying this madden.

anyone played the madden 13 demo yet? I played one game and I personally wasn't impressed. Either the Giants offensive line was a joke or the 49ers defense is just too good, but i found i had like 1-2 seconds to make a pass on about 80% of my plays. and the run game was pretty non existent. then on defense frank gore was like jesus and he would just truck through atleast one defensive player before he could be tackled every time. I'm not regretting buying NCAA 13 anymore and I might not bother buying this madden.

Madden sucks, College football video games is where it's at. Madden you to be good back in the day in early 2000's and mid then kinda started to decline in 2009 an so on.

People who suck at Madden think the game sucks. Simple as that.

Yea I don't suck, I'm actually quite good. I just don't enjoy the unrealistic game play of it. While on College Football it's a whole another story the game is actually pretty damn realistic and makes you work for each catch, each run, each pass, each tackle. While on Madden is like you can magnet sack the QB from 5 yards out. It's stupid, I would rather enjoy a game that is much harder and realistic.