General Video Game Discussion

The Truth

Man..I was simply going down to Gamestop to pay off the rest of my pre-order for Modern Warfare 3, and it's a [expletive]ing circus in there already. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TWELVE YET. wtf?

You think thats bad? I have a gamestop at my college and I get there to the weirdest mix of people. Nerds, basketball players, womens basketball players, football players, hot sorority girls, and all that. On top of that everyone was walking by like wtf are these idiots doing at gamestop. Stood in like to get a ticket so I can just stop by and pick it up at midnight, #17 in line.

That might be what it is though, I don't know if all gamestops do it, but I went in at 6 to get a ticket/wristband for the midnight release.

Edited by SRV

Man..I was simply going down to Gamestop to pay off the rest of my pre-order for Modern Warfare 3, and it's a [expletive]ing circus in there already. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TWELVE YET. wtf?

I was watching a video on YouTube dude was saying his game stop

Is having a call of duty release party. They are gonna have a bunch of game consoles set up with tv's food and even some call of duty paintball thing. Crazy how big this release is I scoff'd at their commercials saying it

Is the most anticipated game of all time but their first night sales are going to back up that claim.

You think thats bad? I have a gamestop at my college and I get there to the weirdest mix of people. Nerds, basketball players, womens basketball players, football players, hot sorority girls, and all that. On top of that everyone was walking by like wtf are these idiots doing at gamestop. Stood in like to get a ticket so I can just stop by and pick it up at midnight, #17 in line.

That might be what it is though, I don't know if all gamestops do it, but I went in at 6 to get a ticket/wristband for the midnight release.

Yeah I went there around 4-ish and got a wristband. No number though. Dude just said to be there by 11 at the latest.

Tonight is gonna be crazy, haha. Probably won't hop online yet, me and a friend gonna see how far we get in survival.

Saw mad kids lined up at mine at 6. Ridiculous.

Fish you getting it for PS3 or XBOX?

360 :( CoD is just one of those games that's really commuinty driven for me and I have so many friends on 360 that play it.

I will be getting skyrim for PS3 though ^_^

:( But who are me and Smitty gonna play with!?

I'm getting Skyrim for the PC hahah

2 person clan Kyle, let's do it.

I'm getting Skyrim for PS3...then getting it for PC down the line.

edit: Wait, ALCS has PS3, ask him haha

Yeah I went there around 4-ish and got a wristband. No number though. Dude just said to be there by 11 at the latest.

Tonight is gonna be crazy, haha. Probably won't hop online yet, me and a friend gonna see how far we get in survival.

Im pulling an all nighter, which will suck considering I woke up at 6 AM today for class and its only 10 and I almost fell asleep while watching TV on my bed.

Im pulling an all nighter, which will suck considering I woke up at 6 AM today for class and its only 10 and I almost fell asleep while watching TV on my bed.

I got plenty of caffeine so I'm good.

Coffin arrived today, got it sent out with today's FedEx shipment. Hoping that the turnaround isn't too long!

They shipped it out back to me yesterday. Shipment to shipment was only 6 days, not too [expletive]ing bad, Sony. Hoping it fasttracks and gets back here tomorrow, but at worst I'll have it Monday.

Edited by illwill21

They shipped it out back to me yesterday. Shipment to shipment was only 6 days, not too [expletive]ing bad, Sony. Hoping it fasttracks and gets back here tomorrow, but at worst I'll have it Monday.

Got my PS3 back today, kinda bummed it's a chunky unit and not my own, all my save data is gone :(

Oh well, I'll be on tonight!

• 3 weeks later...

Some dick face got on my xbl account and bought 4000 ms points. Good thing I had no money on my card so nothing actually happened, but someone out there has access to my account and credit card info.

Some dick face got on my xbl account and bought 4000 ms points. Good thing I had no money on my card so nothing actually happened, but someone out there has access to my account and credit card info.

Did you sign into one of those free Microsoft point scam sites?

No, I haven't done anything. I haven't even signed onto XBL in like a week.

Plus it has happened to a lot of people recently. People are just hacking accounts and buying MS points for FIFA Ultimate Team, the guy that hacked my account couldn't get anything though, Happened to my friend. They bought 4,000 points with his card and then played FIFA on his account and got three achievements. He doesn't even own FIFA.

Edited by SRV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...