What do these lyrics mean?

kingfish

From the Lil Wayne song, drop the world

"I know what they dont wanna tell you. Just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof."

What does this mean??? :blink:

Haven't listened to the song in awhile so I don't know the full context which means I'm not sure about the first line. Second line means I hope you were sent from heaven and can't go to hell (or the hells of the Earth, like gun shots and whatnot).

What does this mean??? :blink:

dude, who knows? Wayne's lyrics are so vague, it's not even worth guessing. Em absolutely annihilated him on that track anyway. something that catches my interest, though, is the music video for that song. it seems... apocalyptic. in the background, there's the number 621. I think that could represent a date of significance. considering all the signs we were given before 9/11, maybe 6/21 is the next big day in our history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogWRdgWf18

dude, who knows? Wayne's lyrics are so vague, it's not even worth guessing. Em absolutely annihilated him on that track anyway. something that catches my interest, though, is the music video for that song. it seems... apocalyptic. in the background, there's the number 621. I think that could represent a date of significance. considering all the signs we were given before 9/11, maybe 6/21 is the next big day in our history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogWRdgWf18

Oh god. People are still talking about this?

That video is pretty crazy ^.

But I think the lyrics have to do with illuminati, not sure though. What else could a heaven/hell reference mean in correlation with that first line. :lol:

Lol...