2010 NFL Award Predictions

AboveLegit

IMO Matthews is more important to his team's defense than Brady or Vick are to their team's offense.

bahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

With Brady: Pats make Super Bowl

With Cassel: Pats miss playoffs

Brady back: Pats make playoffs

Second year with Brady back: Pats have best record in NFL

Matthews isn't even the most valuable defensive player nor does he have the best defensive stats, which is why he shouldn't win DPOY, let alone the [expletive]ing leave MVP award.

bahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

With Brady: Pats make Super Bowl

With Cassel: Pats miss playoffs

Brady back: Pats make playoffs

Second year with Brady back: Pats have best record in NFL

Matthews isn't even the most valuable defensive player nor does he have the best defensive stats, which is why he shouldn't win DPOY, let alone the [expletive]ing leave MVP award.

The Patriots won 11 games without Brady. He is good, but I'm convinced any decent NFL qb can run their offense and perform well with Wes Welker.

The Patriots won 11 games without Brady. He is good, but I'm convinced any decent NFL qb can run their offense and perform well with Wes Welker.

11 wins means nothing when you don't make the playoffs or win your division. Cassel had more weapons than Brady had this year too.

btw, NE's wins that year came against pretty weak opponents. Their losses were all against playoff teams plus the Favre Jets. Obviously they weren't very good when they lost to the good AFC teams. Their only two good wins were against Miami and Arizona.

Edited by Lkr

MVP: Tom Brady

Coach of the Year: Todd Haley

Offensive Player of the Year: Tom Brady

Defense Player of the Year: Clay Matthews

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Sam Bradford

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Ndamakung Suh

Comeback Player of the Year: Mike Williams

Most Improved Player: Josh Freeman

The only ones I can see being even debatable are COTY, OPOTY, and maybe DROTY. I think there is a chance Bill Belichick wins it because Patriots went 14-2 during the regular season while transitioning to a different type of offense. However, the Chiefs were bottom feeders last year and made the playoffs, so I see Todd Haley winning the award.

I think Michael Vick has a chance at OPOTY only because the MVP isn't even debatable. However, it will be hard for voters to turn down Tom Brady with his unbelievable season.

I think Ndamakung Suh will definitely win DROTY because his numbers were out of this world for a rookie. However, a few less sacks and I think McCourty would win the award.

And, there really is no debate for the MVP award. The voters aren't going to vote against a record setting season for Tom Brady with the way the offense changed during the season. There's not the slimmest chance that Vick, let alone anyone else even sniffs the MVP.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/23796/tom-brady-is-the-clear-cut-mvp

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d40c3e/article/sorry-vick-but-brady-is-the-leagues-best-mvp-candidate