Donald Sterling Is a Freak

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lebronze23/1ablog-donaldsterlingx-large.jpg

The latest court filings in Elgin Baylor's wrongful termination lawsuit against the Clippers highlight even more inappropriate behavior by owner Donald Sterling.

It was reported earlier in the season that Sterling heckled players from his courtside seats, including point guard Baron Davis.

"Because of the Clippers unwillingness to fairly compensate African-American players we lost a lot of good talent, including Danny Manning, Charles Smith, Michael Cage, Ron Harper, Dominique Wilkins, (Corey) Maggette and others," Baylor said.

". . . players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that Donald Sterling would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."

:blink:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/01/elgin-baylor-los-angeles-clippers-donald-sterling-1/1

Worst owner in team sports. I thought it was horrible that he was heckling Davis earlier this season (even if he deserves it), but that is just plain wrong. It's a shame because even though the Clippers are a piss-poor franchise, they currently have some amazing young talent, are in one of the nation's top markets, and amazingly do still have some passionate fans. They are FINALLY in a position to really compete for the next 5-10 years, and I'd hate to see them blow it because their owner is a douche.

• Like 1