2ND RD: Green Bay @ Atlanta

Real Deal

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Starks is a one game wonder. The Eagles defense is just crap as a whole, I'm not surprised that he torched them but I can't see it happening against any other team.

He's not going to be great and he's definitely not an answer for future seasons (I wouldn't think) but he'll definitely add some balance to our offense throughout the playoffs.

Didn't realize how unlucky is was to be the #1 seed in the NFC.

The Falcons were finally exposed for what they really are, which is an over-rated team that had many fortunate breaks this season,

I never want to hear anyone mention Matt Ryan in the same sentence as Aaron Rodgers. Actually, I don't want to hear anyone mention him in the same paragraph as Aaron Rodgers.

Our defense looked atrocious. The Packers put on a show and more power to them. I see them in the Super Bowl for sure, and Aaron Rodgers gained a [expletive] ton of respect from me. We have a lot of moves to make this offseason. Congrats though TRUE Packers fans like Flash. You guys did your thing.

Our defense looked atrocious. The Packers put on a show and more power to them. I see them in the Super Bowl for sure, and Aaron Rodgers gained a [expletive] ton of respect from me. We have a lot of moves to make this offseason. Congrats though TRUE Packers fans like Flash. You guys did your thing.

Preciate it man. You guys are going to be up there in the NFC for a while as well as long as you have Smith and Ryan at the helm. I see us meeting in the playoffs many more times down the road.

lol I don't think we have any sudden Packers bandwagoners around here.

I'm scared of playing at Qwest Field next week though. Seattle is very intimidating there

Yeah man, they seem to be the favorite. I'd even take them over the Patriots right now.

Usually I'd respond, but I'm too happy right now to even bother with that.

Part of me wants to beat Chicago next week in a rivalry game to get to the Superbowl but the other part of me wants the game in Seattle because I don't think they're as good as wither us or Chicago.

Either way, I'm just happy to be in the NFC championship game. I knew if we got healthy and got hot at the right time, we could get this far. Time to finish the job next week!

The Falcons were finally exposed for what they really are, which is an over-rated team that had many fortunate breaks this season,

I never want to hear anyone mention Matt Ryan in the same sentence as Aaron Rodgers. Actually, I don't want to hear anyone mention him in the same paragraph as Aaron Rodgers.

You just broke both your rules... :)

• Like 1