Athletes playing XBOX Live

reno

Does it bother you knowing its playoff week and you find some of your star athletes playing call of duty at 3am in the morning? I recently got a load of some bears players such as tillman,forte,kellen davis, and even miami chad henne and they always playing cod. I know its their real account as a friend of mine was able to infiltrate with a bs story into an hour long chat room on xbox live. + I already had their accounts verified a while back. I just find it disheartening that forte laughed at a 75k yearly salary and that he kicked me from the party chat but kept my eagle friend; \. Kellen davis is also probably the biggest jackass in sports, hes a backup tight end who does not play, but he always talks trash. HE was talking smack about Michael vick and the bears gm.

http://eberhart.cps.k12.il.us/images/Bears%20Day%2708%20025.jpg

Might be one of the few bear players i root against from now on.

Athletes play video games? I thought only kids who looked like this...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080113021025/uncyclopedia/images/0/0b/Fat_Kid_%5Bexpletive%5Ds_on_first_date.JPG

My buddy has the GT of a Jazz athletic trainer, he doesn't he even has him as a friend, he just has a friend request out on him, anyways through that GT he goes and looks at his friends and joins Milsap's and Price's and Gaines's games.

My buddy has the GT of a Jazz athletic trainer, he doesn't he even has him as a friend, he just has a friend request out on him, anyways through that GT he goes and looks at his friends and joins Milsap's and Price's and Gaines's games.

lmaooooooooo :lol: