NFC Championship: Green Bay @ Chicago

Real Deal

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still don't understand this "knee injury" Cutler has. You would think they would have ice on it and have it up on the bench.

Cutler would rather just pout than try to play. I don't understand why some people don't understand that Cutler has NO work ethic

Still don't understand this "knee injury" Cutler has. You would think they would have ice on it and have it up on the bench.

Pretty disappointing, I thought it would take more than that to keep him out. He seemed to be moving fine when they came out for the first series. I'm sure we'll hear more on it in the future.

Cutler would rather just pout than try to play. I don't understand why some people don't understand that Cutler has NO work ethic

How dare you question the work ethic of an NFL athlete, how do you think they got there in the first place? Yes, Cutler's though process was, okay my teams in the NFC championship, 1 game away from the superbowl, down 14? I'll just not play, not like I want to lead my team to the super bowl.

lol at the Culter defense force. he does nothing but whine and pout, I don't know how you have never realized this. Ryan Fitzpatrick was on one of the worst teams in the NFL and you never saw him whining compared to Cutler, who is on an NFC North division winning team.

lol at the Culter defense force. he does nothing but whine and pout, I don't know how you have never realized this. Ryan Fitzpatrick was on one of the worst teams in the NFL and you never saw him whining compared to Cutler, who is on an NFC North division winning team.

More like lol @ the Cutler hate force, what did he do to you take your lunch money and call you dumby?

More like lol @ the Cutler hate force, what did he do to you take your lunch money and call you dumby?

no because it would be pretty easy to beat his [expletive]. he has no reason to not be in the game right now, he was moving just fine. Byron Leftwich has more will to win than Cutler. Look, I brought a clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-jzYMSiNHQ