NFC Championship: Green Bay @ Chicago

Real Deal

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tramon*

I think the Bears win this one. Everyone keeps saying the Bears aren't as good as their record suggests but there's a reason the Bears are where they are and that's because of their top 5 D and their wild card at QB who can be as good as any other QB in the NFL on any given week. At the same time Aaron Rodgers probably has the best game that I personally have ever seen a QB play in the playoffs. I think the Bears will have success against him a third time though. Either way, it should be a good one.

Bears 27 - 24

Edited by fish7718

Screw Green Bay. It's all about DAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same. I don't know why, but I've really developed a strong hatred for the Packers this postseason. I have a lot of respect for Charles Woodson and Clay Matthews, but despise every other guy on the team. :lol: