Blake Griffin Month-By-Month Stats

Nitro

October: 16.7 PPG/ 11.0 RPG / 2.3 APG

November: 20.9 PPG/ 11.7 RPG / 2.7 APG

December: 23.0 PPG / 13.5 RPG /3.9 APG

January: 27.2 PPG / 14.5 RPG / 4.6 APG

------------------------------------

Damn. Reminds me a lot of the kind of stats a prime KG was putting up, back around 2003ish.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

And the scary thing is that Blake hasn't even developed post moves or footwork yet, it's all instinct and raw athleticism. Just think of what he'll be able to do once he has some sort of post up game and face up game. As far as his rebounding is concerned, he could very well win the league title for years to come.

I was reading an article this morning, and found this pretty interesting.

He has, with a fair amount of regularity, too. Griffin has had 19 games with four or more assists and 11 with five or more. And his 3.4-assist-per-game average this season is also better than Duncan's career average and something that Duncan has bested only four times in his 14-year career.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6050449

Is it safe to say he can be the best player in the NBA at one point of his career?

Very safe i would be willing to put money on that as a matter of fact. He is averaging over 20 without a polished offensive game, when he gets a polished offensive game he can very easily average over 28 points.