Super Bowl XLV: Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay

Real Deal

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so your name is CaliCurbStomppa, you live in Pennsylvania, and your teams are the Nuggets and either the Packers or the Steelers. how does that happen?

Pretty sure he's a Steelers fan, so it makes sense.

Anyways, I'm rooting for the Packers, but I'm not totally confident in them. It's going to come down to the game plan and coaching IMO, GB has enough talent on both sides of the ball to get it done, it's just a matter of putting it together. But you gotta believe Pittsburgh will come out ready to go, they've been there before and if the game is on the line, Big Ben has the ability to drive down the field and win it.

Going to be a great game for sure, can't wait.

Sort of called Super Bowl right by saying Steelers vs Eagles but Eagles had to [expletive] it up. Anyways overall I said Steelers were gonna win due to their defense just being raw and I'm calling the score 14-7. Might seem down right stupid to give a score like that cause the way Aaron Rodgers has been playing this whole playoffs but if their is a defense to give Rodgers some problems I believe it those Steel Curtain defensive line of the Steelers baby.