Super Bowl XLV: Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay

Real Deal

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

y'all got the Sixers.

you have the Lakers/Clippers, but have said you only became a Heat fan after the acquisition of the big three. i don't understand why the hell you care so much.

The culture difference between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh is HUGE by the way, so it isn't odd for Pittsburgh fans to not like Philadelphia teams. I could use the same argument that you should be a Warriors fan or Kings fan because they are in California.

you have the Lakers/Clippers, but have said you only became a Heat fan after the acquisition of the big three. i don't understand why the hell you care so much.

The culture difference between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh is HUGE by the way, so it isn't odd for Pittsburgh fans to not like Philadelphia teams. I could use the same argument that you should be a Warriors fan or Kings fan because they are in California.

Yea exactly. 76ers more from Philadelphia. BTW I started watching basketball in 2003 (watched basketball too when MJ was dominating in 90's then quit watching after he won his 6th title) when people were telling me that LeBron James was gonna be a monster or the next MJ blah blah then I heard about Carmelo Anthony being in the class and started watching some footage of him in college and just completely fell in love with him.

Yea exactly. 76ers more from Philadelphia. BTW I started watching basketball in 2003 (watched basketball too when MJ was dominating in 90's then quit watching after he won his 6th title) when people were telling me that LeBron James was gonna be a monster or the next MJ blah blah then I heard about Carmelo Anthony being in the class and started watching some footage of him in college and just completely fell in love with him.

that's cool, man. I wasn't trying to disrespect, just a curious person.

Packs road to Dallas was much more difficult and this team hasn't won a Lombardi trophy since the favre era..meanwhile the steelers have won two titles in the past 5 years and big ben is creepin up on 3 rings to tie my soulmate Tom Brady ..no good. Let's go green bay

Difference in this game will be the Steelers matchup problems. They don't want to be spread out, but that is what GB will do, because GB doesn't care if they can't run the ball. Polamalu is out of his comfort zone when he is forced out of the box and has to play coverage. If the Packers are going 4 wide, Harrison and Woodley won't be able to rush the passer as Pittsburgh will need someone to cover.

Aaron was never on IR; they kept him off hoping for some chance to play. You'd think with the break he should be a go but who knows. The Packers need to spread out the Steelers because it's highly unlikely the Packers will be successful running the ball not in the spread. The Patriots had success running the ball but I do think the Steelers are expecting to be spread out. William Gay has played better recently, and has had to with McFadden playing hurt. Lawrence Timmons is the defensive key for the Steelers.

IF the bears D can shutdown the packers, imagine what the steelers can do. Big Ben scores in 3's.

The Bears didn't exactly shut us down...

We dominated the first half. Hands down. Second half, the play calling changed dramatically and there's question as to whether or not Rodgers suffered his third concussion and didn't come out knowing he'd be shut down for the year.

So no... there was no shutting down.

The Bears didn't exactly shut us down...

We dominated the first half. Hands down. Second half, the play calling changed dramatically and there's question as to whether or not Rodgers suffered his third concussion and didn't come out knowing he'd be shut down for the year.

So no... there was no shutting down.

yah you guys were pretty much shutdown after half, bears made some adjustments and it worked, and your offense only scored 14 points, week 17 your offense only scored 10 points. Imagine what the steelers defense will do, yikes.

yah you guys were pretty much shutdown after half, bears made some adjustments and it worked, and your offense only scored 14 points, week 17 your offense only scored 10 points. Imagine what the steelers defense will do, yikes.

Comparing Chicago to Pittsburgh isn't fair, both teams play a complete different style of play. The similarities begin and end with both teams can pressure the QB.

look at last year's game vs the Steelers. Its basically the same team for GB on offense and the same for Pittsburgh on defense. Tomlin tried an onside kick to end the game, because he was quoted as saying that their offense couldn't be stopped. Pittsburgh ended up winning on a crazy game winning pass from Roethlisberger to Holmes. Roethlisberger no longer has Holmes.

The Bears don't zone blitz, bring the house, overload blitz, etc. Big difference. If you spread out Pittsburgh, you will have success

I think not having to worry about weather conditions is big for us in this game. The Steelers corners are definitely the weak spot of that defense and I think if Rodgers gets on a roll we have a great shot.

Our front 7 needs to keep Ben in the pocket as much as possible IMO because he's at his best when he's on the run and making plays that way. If he does get outside, Matthews and Walden need to close fast because if not he'll make us pay.

Also gotta watch out for any Hines Ward cheap shots on Woodson and Trammon. Hines is a [expletive] like that.

look at last year's game vs the Steelers. Its basically the same team for GB on offense and the same for Pittsburgh on defense. Tomlin tried an onside kick to end the game, because he was quoted as saying that their offense couldn't be stopped. Pittsburgh ended up winning on a crazy game winning pass from Roethlisberger to Holmes. Roethlisberger no longer has Holmes.

The Bears don't zone blitz, bring the house, overload blitz, etc. Big difference. If you spread out Pittsburgh, you will have success

Mike Wallace won the game, and Sanders/Brown have been good late.

I don't think Troy Polamalu played in that game against you guys last year and i think with him in this game next Sunday will make a big difference hopefully but i still don't see us slowing you guys its up to our front line and linebackers when we put pressure on you. If we cant do that I think it going to be a long day for our D.