Flip Saunders calls Blatche horrible

*Swish*

When asked about his effort Saunders was straight to the point:

"He was terrible, he was bad. He was bad. He didn't look like he had energy or something. He didn't have it. When you're a quote-unquote go-to guy you can't have those kind of games. You gotta get some energy and find a way to produce," he said.

"He struggled tonight and if he doesn't produce it's going to put a lot of pressure on us."

http://imagm.com/news/2011/01/25/flip.saunders.calls.andray.blatche.terrible.bad.after.knicks.game

Here's what I said on another thread when someone talked about Blatche:

PPG 16.8

RPG 7.70

APG 1.7

EFF + 15.61

I've seen some Wizards games this season to watch Wall and McGee play and I have to admit that Blatche is not doing good stuff for the Wizards. yes he averages 16.8 points and 7.7 rebounds but you have to watch him.. Makes the WORST decisions on the court. Mostly shoots when he has the open lane and makes a fade-away when he doesn't need to. Fade-away is really to protect yourself from getting block.. Why would you make a fade-away when you're open!?

On the defensive end, he's pretty lazy. Doesn't hustle a lot and is a bad shot blocker only averaging 0.5 blocks per game despite being 6'11 tall. I totally understand why the Wizards fans are disappointed.

I also was expecting Blatche to become a really good player this season and have a really good year being the second scoring option after Wall. But he's screwing a lot of plays on the offensive end and really doesn't show any efforts on both ends of the floor. He's [expletive]ing sloppy this year

Do you think Flip is right?