Warriors might have to decide between Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis

Legacy

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's coincidence. Random. A minor inconvenience!

There's no grand meaning to Stephen Curry tweaking his tender right ankle at practice Tuesday, other than putting his status for Wednesday's game into question.

Except "...

Curry has missed eight games this season, after missing only two last year, and this is the same ankle that has been bothering him since October.

Meanwhile, his Warriors backcourt partner, Monta Ellis, missed a combined 75 games in the past two seasons, mostly because of problems with his left ankle, including a flare-up last weekend.

Of course, Ellis didn't miss a game with the recent scare and hasn't missed any this season.

But the repeated injuries bring focus to the bigger point: The Warriors' dynamic backcourt is small, skinny and, even when healthy, often cannot hold up against the league's tougher tandems.

Source

Edited by Legacy

Honestly I dont know at this point who they should stand by, I would hate to be the guy who makes that call lol. But right now I do believe that Curry is worth more in the trade department with that contract, age, and potential. Trade him for a couple of solid pieces to put aroung Ellis and Lee and you have yourself a solid squad.

Also to the 18 guests looking at this topic right now, please register! we would love to read what you think about this.