2011 Royal Rumble Thread

Here's the only matches I know of:

40 man Royal Rumble

Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler

Miz vs. Randy Orton

Divas Tag Match

I really hope they don't short change viewers and end the show a half hour early with such a short card. I think they'll have one match added.

I don't have too much an opinion over having 40 men in the rumble. What I like most is that this year, there isn't a predictable winner. I'm also interested in seeing how the Corre/Nexus angle plays out in the Rumble.

Anyone getting this?

Well its always unpredicable when the Royal Rumble comes so im definitely pumped. Hope Morrison wins it but I got a feeling Cena will win. Cena and Miz been having some promo together so I can tell they will fight for title soon. I think Edge/Ziggler will be good but I don't see Edge dropping title anytime soon.

Well...*don't click the spoiler if you don't wanna know*

Booker T

Kevin Nash as Diesel

The Godfather

Are confirmed as the "secret" entrants this year(the first two names, third is a rumor). Artesticle will be estatic.

Anyway....I'll be happy if Punk(who has been the 'predictable' winner to most), Morrison, or Del Rio wins.

I was gonna go crazy if Santino run. I'm happy Cena and Orton didn't win, because it would be convenient, so it was nice to see a new guy win. What they did a bad job of was keeping the crowd out of it....they needed bigger names in the final four...the crowd already cheered for Orton.

And Diesel/Booker needed more time...Diesel didn't even hit his power bomb.

Oh well...overall solid rumble.

Did anyone liked what Morrison did tonight where he was almost thrown out but he was holding onto barrier then got up on top and jumps over the ring steps? That was crazy... Morrison is such a freak

I was praying that a fan would push him, btw I called that Santino thing before Alberto Del Rio elimanted Orton and Barrett :) get at me