Jay Sean ft. Lil' Wayne

Flight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_8V_RyijlI

This song is sick, it's kind of just pop at the beginning but at 3:00 it gets a Weezy appearance.

I'm gonna say this is the next really popular song in the states, might even get to Poker Face popularity (I have Gaga ugh lol).

Edited by I Changed My Name

I've seen this guy a [expletive] load of times in real life, mostly at the clubs preforming, but I've met him backstage and [expletive]. He's a chill dude but he is so short I had to look down to talk to him, no lie. Its nice to see him doing big things with Young Money.

I've seen this guy a [expletive] load of times in real life, mostly at the clubs preforming, but I've met him backstage and [expletive]. He's a chill dude but he is so short I had to look down to talk to him, no lie. Its nice to see him doing big things with Young Money.

lol good to hear, he looks kinda stuck up but I guess even if he was he has a reason. I'm glad he seems chill though, now I don't have to hate him when I listen to this song