Who should start at center for the west?

The Truth

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You dont need a real "center' just any 7 footer will do. I say put Pau at center so that gives room for more forwards like Griffin, Love, and Odom, who all 3 should make the all star team this year.

No way does Odom deserve to be there over Dirk. I do agree that Pau should be the starting C, though, or Duncan.

You dont need a real "center' just any 7 footer will do. I say put Pau at center so that gives room for more forwards like Griffin, Love, and Odom, who all 3 should make the all star team this year.

Lamar Odom:

PPG 15.6

RPG 9.50

APG 2.9

Blake Griffin:

PPG 22.6

RPG 12.8

APG 3.5

Kevin Love:

PPG 21.6

RPG 15.7

APG 2.6

Odom should not even be mentioned with those guys lol. If Odom get mentioned then Scola should also.

Luis Scola:

PPG 19.3

RPG 8.3

APG 2.4

I think Pau's gotta start with Duncan off the bench. Pau meshes well with Kobe, so that improves the starting lineup. Duncan's a defensive anchor who can make up for Pau's weaknesses on that side of the ball. it's a good combo imo, especially if Duncan can play with Parker and Ginobili off the bench.

• Like 1