Big Changes On The Way For Blazers

Trail Blazers general manager Rich Cho says big changes are on the way for his team.

"I'd say the chances are pretty good," Cho said of making a deal prior to the Feb. 24 trade deadline. "We are being pretty active, put it that way."

When Cho has hired last summer, he declared Portland "one or two pieces" away from contending for an NBA title.

Thanks to injuries and inconsistency, the Blazers are 25-22 and clinging to the Western Conference's final playoff spot.

"This team is an average to a little-above average team, and our record reflects that," the GM said. "And there's not going to be any quick fix to make it into a championship team. This is going to be a process."

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210389/Big_Changes_On_The_Way_For_Trail_Blazers

Well, I heard on our radio station that it's likely Andre Miller will be traded, not for his expiring contract, not because him and Roy both need the ball in their hands to excel, not for any obvious reasons, but because he's too comfortable with losing? The guy that said it, said he heard it from a source from within the organization but I don't believe it for a second.

I do think Miller and possibly Camby will be traded.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood