How would you feel if your team signed Michael Vick?

Cobb

Being a Falcons fan I would love to see it happen since I've always liked him. I know it'll never ever happen but I think it'd be cool. We have Matt Ryan so he wouldn't get much if any time to play unless he got injured. Plus, I would rather see him play then sit on the bench all season.

How would you feel if your team signed Michael Vick?

Being a Falcons fan, I would question the move. Why pay a player that has issues following him off the field when we already have a good quarterback. When Vick was in Atlanta, I loved him. He might have been a little bit erratic when he played, but he was the most exciting player on the field whenever I get to see a Falcons game.

Id be excited because Vick is better than any QB on the 49ers right now.

He isn't better then any of the Quarterback's on the 49ers right now, maybe more exciting.

People seem to forget that he hasn't been in an NFL conditioning camp for who knows how long. He never really made any of his receivers better, and was soooo erratic.

Edited by iBoldin

andy reid would never sign him, so it wouldnt be an issue. but for the sake of the discussion, i would no be happy if he signed with the eagles. he would never get a chance to play with mcnabb and kolb hopefully stepping up. it would not be worth the publicity

but it would be sick if he converted to a rb. you could run some crazy trick plays