2011 Three-Point Contest

Legacy

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder how Durant would have done if he didn't adjust his shooting form and shot comfortably. Time might have expired before he finished, but he probably would have knocked down more shots.

It's a shame Gibson was cold, though. Would have been nice for him to win the competition through this tough season for Cleveland.

• Owner

KD screwed up. He wasn't even jumping to shoot those shots, almost like he was afraid that time was going to expire. Terrible stuff from him.

I did NOT want Pierce to win. Ray, I really don't mind...but Pierce? No way.

He won in 2001.

Wow, didn't know that...and I don't remember him winning it. The damn analysts lied (TNT guys), too...but it's my fault for believing them.

Well this certainly will not be remembered as the best 3 pts contest ever lol. At least the second round was a bit better...

I wonder if anyone will ever beat Kapono's 25. I was already amazed when Jason first tied then beat Mark Price's record... It can happen but it sure will be amazingly hard to do.