What player in the NBA would u start a franchise with?

Abro

LeBron 1st. Anybody else a DISTANT second. Durant, Howard, Blake, Wade, Melo..all distant seconds.

I agree with LeBron being first, but I wouldn't say he's too far ahead of Griffin. The things Blake is already capable of doing is just stunning, he hardly has a back to the basket game now and is averaging above 20PPG.

1. LeBron

2. Blake

3. Durant

4. Howard

5. Rose

Howard and Durant are interchangeable.

Not LeBron..because you still have to find a Dwayne Wade type player to play with him or else he'll leave. Twice the work.

I'd say Derrick Rose...he has a solid cast, and the Bulls don't need to go crazy to satisfy him..no huge trades, just signing the right players.

Probably Blake Griffin. He's already a top player as a "rookie" and I feel in a few years he'll be the consensus #1 player in the league. He's insanely athletic for his size and he can do things no one else in the league can.

He's young and already a star. Griffin without looking back.

Durant and it shouldnt even be close. Hes 22 and already won a scoring title, going for a 2nd this year. Led the Thunder out of the abyss and into being contenders. Great jump shot, outstanding from the free throw line, great work ethic, and has no weaknesses offensively. And hes committed to staying with your franchise, why would you want Lebron when he would just quit on you?

Plus, hes 22.

Not LeBron, he had plenty of chances with Cleveland, got nothing. I'd probably take Durant, Rose, Blake, or Wall.

You stick Durant, Rose, Blake or Wall with Cleveland and they wouldn't even win 30 games, much less get to the finals, ECF or even the playoffs.

LeBron easily though, you have to be blind to say anyone else.

Edited by Yugo the Impaler

Durant and it shouldnt even be close. Hes 22 and already won a scoring title, going for a 2nd this year. Led the Thunder out of the abyss and into being contenders. Great jump shot, outstanding from the free throw line, great work ethic, and has no weaknesses offensively. And hes committed to staying with your franchise, why would you want Lebron when he would just quit on you?

Plus, hes 22.

Everyone's commitment to their franchise is completely conditional. I am sick of this LeBron quitting talk. 7 years is a long time to stick with a franchise, especially considering there was never another legitimate all-star on the team. LeBron wouldn't have even left Cleveland if Chris Bosh wasn't a female/attention whore, and went there.

Kobe would leave LA today if Pau Gasol and Odom were traded for rebuilding pieces, or somehow transformed into Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison. Don't act like players are EVER unconditionally committed to a franchise. I don't care how nice Durant seems, he would leave OKC if he went through 7 years of what LBJ did, any top 5-10 player would. Kobe wanted out of LA after just a couple seasons of mediocrity, what does that tell you?

Who cares how old Durant, or anyone else is, when the likelihood they will ever be a fraction as good of LBJ at any point in their career is pretty much 0%. Durant is still so 1 dimensional, I am surprised by the number of people who would want him. I think you could make a case for taking Westbrook over Durant, but I guess if you can score 30 points that is all that matters.

Edited by Check my Stats