Blake Griffin thoughts

*Swish*

In my opinion, Blake Griffin is one of the most exciting player to watch in the NBA but he misses one of the key aspect of the game that you need to have to win more games and be a better player: DEFENSE.As you know, it takes more than dunks. He averages 21 points and 12 rebounds per game not only with dunks. He has a decent bank shot that is effective (ask Tim Duncan) and with his athleticism, he gets to the rim with ease. Also has footwork and post up decent moves but to me, his defense could be MUCH better. I still didn't see one block of him the whole season. If he'd step up on defense, he'd be a way better player. As a rookie, he still has a lot to learn.

In my opinion, Blake Griffin is one of the most exciting player to watch in the NBA but he misses one of the key aspect of the game that you need to have to win more games and be a better player: DEFENSE.As you know, it takes more than dunks. He averages 21 points and 12 rebounds per game not only with dunks. He has a decent bank shot that is effective (ask Tim Duncan) and with his athleticism, he gets to the rim with ease. Also has footwork and post up decent moves but to me, his defense could be MUCH better. I still didn't see one block of him the whole season. If he'd step up on defense, he'd be a way better player. As a rookie, he still has a lot to learn.

His post moves are sick, have you watched him?

His up and under is unstoppable, and his spin move is unmatched.