Brandon Jennings talking smack

lol @ all the people saying Rubio was better than this guy.

Jennings is the best young PG in the L. He's going to be top 5 by his third season and no I'm not basing it off of just tonight.

Yes lol @ everyone who went off of mocks and simply agreed with what the professional scouts said that Rubio was the best PG. Truly LOL.

What is actually funny is you are declaring one PG better than the other, when the other hasn't even played a single NBA minute yet. More so how you actually are basing this off of the first 8 games because I am pretty sure you never watched Jennings in Europe.

Hindsight is 20-20, don't act like you would have taken Jennings at 5 instead of Rubio.

You say you aren't basing this off last night, but you ARE basing it off of 8 games, I wonder if your opinion will change by the all star game if his averages are down to 16-5.

Mayo averaged like 24 PPG in November last year, where you one of the kids declaring him the next Kobe? lol

Edited by travesy3
  • Like 1

Yes lol @ everyone who went off of mocks and simply agreed with what the professional scouts said that Rubio was the best PG. Truly LOL.

What is actually funny is you are declaring one PG better than the other, when the other hasn't even played a single NBA minute yet. More so how you actually are basing this off of the first 8 games because I am pretty sure you never watched Jennings in Europe.

Hindsight is 20-20, don't act like you would have taken Jennings at 5 instead of Rubio.

You say you aren't basing this off last night, but you ARE basing it off of 8 games, I wonder if your opinion will change by the all star game if his averages are down to 16-5.

Mayo averaged like 24 PPG in November last year, where you one of the kids declaring him the next Kobe? lol

Well actually I always thought Rubio was overrated as we had many discussions during the Olympics and leading up to the draft. Yes, I would've taken Jennings because I don't think Rubio is going to be that great.

Obviously I couldn't watch his games but I've seen plenty of highlights of Jennings so don't even try. Rubio decided to pu$$y out and go back to Europe because God forbid he has to play with Minnesota. Brandon Jennings is on the fricken Bucks. THE BUCKS! No offense Bucks fans, but other than Jennings and Redd most of that team is God awful. For Jennings to be doing what he's doing so far is astounding.

And yea I know what Mayo did and no I didn't crown him the next Kobe and I don't think many did either.

LOL @ you defending a guy who could have been playing in the NBA but [expletive]ed out and went back to Europe.

Well actually I always thought Rubio was overrated as we had many discussions during the Olympics and leading up to the draft. Yes, I would've taken Jennings because I don't think Rubio is going to be that great.

Obviously I couldn't watch his games but I've seen plenty of highlights of Jennings so don't even try. Rubio decided to pu$$y out and go back to Europe because God forbid he has to play with Minnesota. Brandon Jennings is on the fricken Bucks. THE BUCKS! No offense Bucks fans, but other than Jennings and Redd most of that team is God awful. For Jennings to be doing what he's doing so far is astounding.

And yea I know what Mayo did and no I didn't crown him the next Kobe and I don't think many did either.

LOL @ you defending a guy who could have been playing in the NBA but [expletive]ed out and went back to Europe.

You honestly need to quit the Rubio hate. You mad that Rubio is playing professional basketball at a very young age while you at the same age was jacking off with one hand and had a bucket of KFC in the other? Rubio didnt [expletive] out, if he played 2 seasons in the NBA he would have earned a combined 225,000$ or somewhere around there while in Europe he would have earned 8 million, if I was Rubio I would have done the same, give the mills.

• Like 1

The only reason people have this hate for Rubio is because he doesn't have cool Youtube videos showing off athletic dunks and he's a goofy looking foreign kid with floppy hair. News flash: scoring isn't the only important value in an NBA player. I'd take a good defensive player and pure point guard like Jason Kidd in his prime over a guy like Allen Iverson in his prime any day of the week.

So Rubio didn't put up a 20 and 20 stat line in the Olympics? Put Brandon Jennings in with Rubio's teammates against an all-star team and let's see what happens.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGo_gxMaLI4&feature=related

Sweet Adonal Floyle highlights. NBA all-star?

• Owner

I'm not changing my stance in regards to what he said. He should've just kept his mouth shut.

In regards to players eating him alive, I actually saw him in that preseason game against Detroit (the first or second game of his career) and I had already changed my mind, and I've been talking about his talent since.

Then again, don't be fooled. Jennings may have Kevin Martin syndrome. As with most players, I'll reserve calling them potential superstars until they prove to be one through a full NBA season. All-Star? He certainly can be, and he looks to be the franchise player in Milwaukee...but K-Mart can be an all-star as well, but his Kings are just ugly.

You mad that Rubio is playing professional basketball at a very young age while you at the same age was jacking off with one hand and had a bucket of KFC in the other?

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/SiskoAnimated.gif

Your act is getting old dude. Is the only thing you do go after other members?

• Owner

You mad that Rubio is playing professional basketball at a very young age while you at the same age was jacking off with one hand and had a bucket of KFC in the other?

That's 10 days. The next racist comment, and I'm going to let Aaron and Justin decide if you ever post here again.

• Owner

Come on Brandon, jesus. It's getting old now. I've been saying it for a while and the racism needs to stop.

He knows this is it, just as it was for Diesel. He also knows that both Aaron and Justin will want to ban him, and Justin usually gets to these before I do anyways.

If I had members that would make up for the 1500 posts, he would've already been gone for good.

But, again, this is it. I'm to the point where I don't care anymore. I've shown it with a dedicated member already, and I'll be happy to put it on display again.

In addition, there's a report button for these posts. I don't want it abused, obviously...but it would be nice for the button to be used every once in a while, for important things the staff needs to look into.