Brandon Jennings talking smack

He's a thug because it isn't just old news. Now it's like everyday you hear something about him talking. He's richer than anyone on these forums and than more than 75 percent of the world yet he still thinks he can present himself like this. It's immature. At first it was confidence but now it's annoying.

He's a thug because it isn't just old news. Now it's like everyday you hear something about him talking. He's richer than anyone on these forums and than more than 75 percent of the world yet he still thinks he can present himself like this. It's immature. At first it was confidence but now it's annoying.

Nothing of what you just said justified him being a thug.. do you realize what your saying? .. Obviously not ..

A thug is a ruffian. A ruffian is a bully. He talks like a bully. I'd use even better words but it's too late to look.

He talks like a bully? It's the NBA I'm sure the other guys will be just fine. This isn't middle school. I guess every other player who's ever talked smack is a bully too.

A thug is a ruffian. A ruffian is a bully. He talks like a bully. I'd use even better words but it's too late to look.

Wow .. really?

I never knew talking to someone over the phone about the draft would classify you as a ruffian, because he talks with slang now all of a sudden means he is a bully, ruffian and thug .. wow ..

You guys are ignorant if you think this kid is doing nothing wrong. :rolleyes:

He hasn't shut his mouth since he got drafted. All he's done is down talk players and teams. If he keeps running his mouth, someone is going to put him in his place, which will most likely be the bench.

You guys are ignorant if you think this kid is doing nothing wrong. :rolleyes:

He hasn't shut his mouth since he got drafted. All he's done is down talk players and teams. If he keeps running his mouth, someone is going to put him in his place, which will most likely be the bench.

Other than this what has he done? I know he called out Rubio before the draft and then in an interview he actually praised Rubio. He was just talking to his friend who shouldn't have recorded the conversation in the first place if anyone is at fault here its Joe.

Other than this what has he done? I know he called out Rubio before the draft and then in an interview he actually praised Rubio. He was just talking to his friend who shouldn't have recorded the conversation in the first place if anyone is at fault here its Joe.

He seemed sure that Sessions would be gone and he'd be starting and that Charlie Villanueva was staying in Milwaukee. None of those three things are going to be happening.

He seemed sure that Sessions would be gone and he'd be starting and that Charlie Villanueva was staying in Milwaukee. None of those three things are going to be happening.

I doubt he's the only one who thinks Sessions was going to leave and Charlie V was going to stay.

I still don't know how this makes him a thug though.

I doubt he's the only one who thinks Sessions was going to leave and Charlie V was going to stay.

I still don't know how this makes him a thug though.

I never called him a thug. I just don't think he's a good fit for the Bucks.

im not calling him immature cause he says n**** ... im part black. hell, I even say n****. But its just the way he acts like he has done something tha he can keep running his god dang mouth about" (insert name) sucks!" .... "____ is not getting it done they should have picked me!" .... just Shut the f*** up and prove it on the court.

Edited by DWhiTex34

im not calling him immature cause he says n**** ... im part black. hell, I even say n****. But its just the way he acts like he has done something tha he can keep running his god dang mouth about" (insert name) sucks!" .... "____ is not getting it done they should have picked me!" .... just Shut the f*** up and prove it on the court.

They really should've picked him though. He is right about Duhon too. I think you guys are overreacting a little just because he thinks NY should've picked him.

They really should've picked him though. He is right about Duhon too. I think you guys are overreacting a little just because he thinks NY should've picked him.

Well I guess they knew they were gunna go after Kidd.

• 4 months later...

Well, first off, why was his page taken down? That almost seems like it wasn't him to begin with if his Twitter page was removed.

But if it was him, it's no surprise. He's got an attitude. The kid better put on some weight before these pros eat him alive.

LoL?