Beaubois Could Make Debut On Wednesday

MainEv3nt

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Beaubois_Rodrigue_dal_091015.jpg

Rodrigue Beaubois could make his season debut for the Mavericks on Wednesday night against the Kings.

Beaubois broke his left foot while practicing with the French national team in August and suffered a setback in October.

"It's going to depend on the next four days," coach Rick Carlisle said of Beaubois playing against Sacramento. "We'll see where things are on Wednesday morning."

Beaubois said he feels no pain in the foot, but he has some trouble cutting after running in a straight line. His conditioning is also a concern after such a long layoff.

"I need to push myself to see actually what I can do and what I can't do," Beaubois said Saturday. "It's my body, because it's been a long time, sometimes it's tough. But I'm good. I'm coming back, so it feels good.

"I don't want to get too excited. I'm waiting to get on the floor. It's day by day."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210883/Beaubois_Could_Make_Debut_On_Wednesday#ixzz1DnktlGY1

Edited by MainEv3nt

Barea has been playing so well lately, I hope Roddy B won't take away too many of his minutes. Then again, most Mavs fans probably would hope for Roddy B to take Barea's minutes come playoff time.

Roddy B won't be a PG on this team. He was supposed to start at SG before he got hurt, but now he's almost back and we'll see.

Remember, this guy is barely 6 feet tall but he has a 6 foot 10 inch wingspan.

He's VERY unique.

Roddy B won't be a PG on this team. He was supposed to start at SG before he got hurt, but now he's almost back and we'll see.

Remember, this guy is barely 6 feet tall but he has a 6 foot 10 inch wingspan.

He's VERY unique.

Then he would be getting Jet's minutes?

Then he would be getting Jet's minutes?

Not exactly, more like Stevenson's and Cardinal's minutes at SG/SF.

Roddy B will take Stevenson SG minutes, and Stevenson will take Cardinal's SF minutes because Roddy B took Stevenson's SG minutes.

Not exactly, more like Stevenson's and Cardinal's minutes at SG/SF.

Roddy B will take Stevenson SG minutes, and Stevenson will take Cardinal's SF minutes because Roddy B took Stevenson's SG minutes.

Ahh gotcha, that's good then. :)