Better Duo Moving Forward

Check my Stats

Durant and Westbrook. Durant is arguably the best offensive player in the NBA and statistically the best scorer at 22 years old. Westbrook plays like an elite PG but isn't considered in that class for God knows why. Gordon is a nice scorer and Griffin is an elite offensive player but Griffin's defense is a question mark and their organization has a knack for messing things up.

Right now I would have to agree with the above and say Durant and Westbrook, but I will not say it is not close. Blake and Gordon are both excellent players and are not two far behind Durant and Westrbook.

Durant and Westbrook - 52 ppg, 12 rpg, 11apg

Griffin and Gordon - 47 ppg, 16 rpg, 8 apg

Edit: Not to mention Blake is only a rookie.

Edited by ChosenOne

Right now I would have to agree with the above and say Durant and Westbrook, but I will not say it is not close. Blake and Gordon are both excellent players and are not two far behind Durant and Westrbook.

Durant and Westbrook - 52 ppg, 12 rpg, 11apg

Griffin and Gordon - 47 ppg, 16 rpg, 8 apg

Edit: Not to mention Blake is only a rookie.

I think the scoring numbers will stay in the OKC duo's favor throughout their careers. To be honest, I think we're about to see something we've never seen in the modern era with Durant winning a ton of scoring titles in a row. As long as the Big 3 is together in Miami and Kobe is on the decline its really Durant, LeBron and Melo but with LBJ I don't see him leading the league in scoring with Wade and Bosh playing with him. Blake could get close a couple times but I think Durant is going to continue winning scoring titles for a very long time. Westbrook is also developing into a consistent 20+ point scorer as well and he's a elite point guard defensively.

I think rebounds will stay in LA's favor because of Blake but Durant, as he gets older is going to become a better rebounder as well.

Assists will always be a win for OKC, especially one they add a consistent low post scorer.

I think the scoring numbers will stay in the OKC duo's favor throughout their careers. To be honest, I think we're about to see something we've never seen in the modern era with Durant winning a ton of scoring titles in a row. As long as the Big 3 is together in Miami and Kobe is on the decline its really Durant, LeBron and Melo but with LBJ I don't see him leading the league in scoring with Wade and Bosh playing with him. Blake could get close a couple times but I think Durant is going to continue winning scoring titles for a very long time. Westbrook is also developing into a consistent 20+ point scorer as well and he's a elite point guard defensively.

I think rebounds will stay in LA's favor because of Blake but Durant, as he gets older is going to become a better rebounder as well.

Assists will always be a win for OKC, especially one they add a consistent low post scorer.

Yeah but you have to remember the same goes for both Gordon and Griffin it seems to me that you think they are not going to develope/get better. Both of them have alot of room to improve. Especially Griffin who seems to be getting over half his points off of hustle plays, who knows whats gonna happen once he developes and an actual offensive game and improves on the defensive end. Like I said right now it is Durant and Westbrook but not by alot.

Yeah but you have to remember the same goes for both Gordon and Griffin it seems to me that you think they are not going to develope/get better. Both of them have alot of room to improve. Especially Griffin who seems to be getting over half his points off of hustle plays, who knows whats gonna happen once he developes and an actual offensive game and improves on the defensive end. Like I said right now it is Durant and Westbrook but not by alot.

Griffin and Gordon will certainly develop but I'm not sure how much higher Gordon's ceiling goes. IMO, OKC has the advantage and I think the gap between Gordon and Westbrook will only grow in OKC's favor. JMO though.

Griffin and Gordon will certainly develop but I'm not sure how much higher Gordon's ceiling goes. IMO, OKC has the advantage and I think the gap between Gordon and Westbrook will only grow in OKC's favor. JMO though.

Well how much higher do you think the ceiling is for Westbrook and Durant? Durant is already averaging 30ppg and Westbrook 22ppg & 8apg. Yeah Durant might be able to grab some more rebounds but imo it is unlikly because it would require him to build up alot more which I dont see happening. Westbrook imo is also the same thing unless he changes his mind set into more of a playmaker he wont be averaging anymore than the 8apg which he is averaging right now. While on the other had Blake has room to improve everywhere and Gordon has alot room to improve in his playmaking. Imo it is alot closer than it seems.

The ceiling for Durant/Westbrook and Griffin/Gordon is about even, so I wouldn't give one duo an advantage over the other in that regard. Durant is already one of the most lethal scorers in the league and Westbrook is a top 5 pg whose athleticism in unmatched at the position (maybe Derrick Rose). It's tough to pass that kind of talent up when you consider that they're only three years into their careers. In addition what makes the Durant/Westbrook more appealing is that they have already proved to be far more durable.

Durant and Westbrook definitely. I think this duo is better. Even though Griffin is a monster and Gordon is a good player, Westbrook is, in my opinion, a better overall player than Gordon and Durant is one of the MVP favorite. So for now, this is the best duo

• Owner

You don't think LA will build around them for the future? Or you just think one of them will want to leave?

Gordon will expect the Clippers to build around them, but we all know who's untouchable and which player the franchise should build aroud. In due time, EG will want out because of it, through free agency or a trade.