WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/ec2011_90787.jpg

WWE Elimination Chamber 2010

World Heavyweight Championship

Elimination Chamber Match

Edge © vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Wade Barrett vs. ???

Elimination Chamber Match

Winner Becomes #1 Contender To The WWE Championship

John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. King Sheamus vs. R-Truth

WWE Championship

The Miz © vs. Jerry Lawler

Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Title

Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov © vs. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel

Plus, the return of The Undertaker

--------------------------------------

With Ziggler being "fired" on Smackdown, maybe Taker's return will be the replacement entrant in the Chamber match?

With only four matches, no doubt they'll add a match or have something on the side. I see The Rock having another promo potentially.

Here's my picks:

- Cena wins, facers Miz at Mania

- Del Rio wins, faces Edge at Mania

- Taker returns, helps in Kane's elimination, sets up Kane/Taker at Mania

Now, those are my gut picks, not necessarily who I want.

The one x-factor is that sense of surprise....it seems like this show has no chance for surprise (Cena wins again, Miz automatic win, same with Del Rio, no way Edge loses after just re-winning the title tonight on Smackdown).

For that very reason, I see a surprise happening. Hopefully the chamber matches are good!

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Shaping up to be the worst PPV I've seen in a long time, no Bryan match, no Ziggler potentially, there might not be a single good match tonight. I'll probably have it on in case something big happens to kick off the road to WM, but damn this PPV looks so bad.

Like Punk isn't even in the chamber? I don't even know what's going on right now but thank God they got Rock for Wrestlemania because there are no good feuds right now at all. Like just look how crappy that SD chamber match looks lol.

Edited by Check my Stats

Ziggler will probably be in the SD chamber match.

I just don't understand the Del Rio match as he will be getting a title shot. If they wanted to build his credibility, they could do better than having him face Kingston.

A US title match would be better than tag crap. BTW, Miz vs Lawler will suck unless Cena turns heel and interferes to cost Lawler. I thought Undertaker's return was tomorrow night, too.

Ziggler will probably be in the SD chamber match.

I just don't understand the Del Rio match as he will be getting a title shot. If they wanted to build his credibility, they could do better than having him face Kingston.

A US title match would be better than tag crap. BTW, Miz vs Lawler will suck unless Cena turns heel and interferes to cost Lawler. I thought Undertaker's return was tomorrow night, too.

I doubt Cena turn heel. They won't do it plus he's #1 in merchandise so they don't want goof that up. Cena needs turn heel tho

So Wrestlemania looks like Cena/Miz, Punk/Orton, Del Rio/Edge/Christian so far....throw in Taker, Rock, HHH, and hopefully it'll be a good show.

Please, can Miz beat Cena?

Taker vs HHH prob going to happen since im reading rumors that they will face off. Don't forget about MITB match.. I got a feeling King will fight Cole.

Taker vs HHH prob going to happen since im reading rumors that they will face off. Don't forget about MITB match.. I got a feeling King will fight Cole.

there isnt gonna be a MITB.

also rumor is taker gonna fight wade barrett.

taker vs hhh hate each other for real lol.