2011 NBA All-Star Game

ChosenOne

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quite a nice game. Too bad the West led the whole game though... but it was nice to see the East get back into the game at the end at least. But the West was just too strong this year. Congrats to Kobe who tied Pettit's record. And almost beat Chamberlain's scoring record in one game. I was sure he would beat it at the end... Well he at least tied Kevin Garnett's 4th best scoring performance in one All Star Game with 37 pts... Only Jordan, Barry and so Wilt scored more than him.

Congrats to LeBron as well who never gave up and did all what he could to make his team win. He didn't succeed but at least became the second player to ever have a triple doulbe in an All Star Game. The other on was Jordan in 97, one of the very best All Star Games I ever seen by the way.

Very nice All Star Game and Week End overall, quite a good show, certainly the best I've seen since the 2004 one, who was as well in LA..

And now it's time to get back to business with the second part of the regular season !