Who is the NBA MVP after the First Half?

Guest N/A

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Rose. He's doing more with less (this helped LeBron get his). No Noah, Boozer still limping around and being on and off the court this season, and Rose stepping up his game on both sides of the ball (best defense he's played yet, and he's attacking more), there's no doubt he's in the discussion, and I'll go ahead and take him.

Derrick Rose clearly.. MVP isn't really the best player in the NBA anymore.. it's the best player on THE (or one of the) best team.

LBJ or Dirk would get the nod after Rose.. LBJ is clearly the best player on the Heat while they have been excelling as a team. and for Dirk we saw how HORRIBLE the mavs were without him for those 8 games.. him and Rose are definitely the by definition most valuable players.

No love for Dwight Howard?

You take him off of the Magic and what do they have?

You take D-Rose off of the Bulls and they still have two all-star caliber players.

Just consider...

LeBron. Look at the Cavs if you wanna use the whole take him off the team argument.

Also, the award typically goes to the best player on a contender, and LBJ is putting up close to the same stats he had last year on a better team than Rose. If Chicago passes us then by all means, give it to Rose.

LeBron. Look at the Cavs if you wanna use the whole take him off the team argument.

Also, the award typically goes to the best player on a contender, and LBJ is putting up close to the same stats he had last year on a better team than Rose. If Chicago passes us then by all means, give it to Rose.

LeBron isn't the best player on his team

Derrick Rose. You can't tell me that anyone expected the Bulls to be only 2 games out of first place. With a healthy Boozer and Noah the Bulls are probably the best team in the East. As Brandon said, Rose is doing more with less. Outside of Luol Deng there really isn't another scoring threat on that team and that really speaks volumes about Rose's play this season.

Durant probably finishes second, and Dwight finishes third.

Edited by Confidence

• Owner

"Him" includes Varejao, Shaq, Big Z, and everyone else that has left or went down due to injury?

I agree that LeBron is Miami, and that soon, Wade will be pushed aside and people will recognize the city as LeBron's...but at the end of the day, they will split votes, and just like it has happened in the past, LeBron will not get the MVP (unless the NBA rigs it because they want him to keep winning them until he wins a title with it).

Contrary to popular belief, I am going with LeBron, although I gotta give love to my man Rose. I used to believe that LeBron is not that important to the Heat but it's quite clear that despite having Wade and Bosh, the Heat is LeBron's team. He is doing everything he can do (and the ceiling for him is pretty high) to make the team win and he is the best player in the NBA, no doubt in my mind.