2-21-11 RAW Thread

Smitty

The rumors swirled since the first promo aired.

Names speculated such as HHH, Undertaker, and The Icon himself, Sting.

Plus Cena hinting on Twitter about calling out The Rock tonight

Tonight has alot of hype behind it, hopefully they deliver.

I think it's sting for these reasons:

WWE is clearly trying to pull the wool over our eyes leading us toward HBK with the man in the vid, the undertaker with the music, and HHH because he's due back, however I think they are trying to make none of the 3.

That reporter wrote that report that sting was signed

The physical characteristics match

Anyone wonder when this Raw GM thing will be revealed? Or are they just gonna drop it with no follow up.

This is one of the more entertaining times in the WWE...especially this show because all the Wrestlemania build begins!

Am I the only one who feels like even if it is Sting, a lot of the current fans won't even know who he really is? I know he has a natural aura and will probably get a huge pop (positive or negative) for whatever he does if he does, but I don't think it will be absolutely crazy.

Anyways, hopefully some good stuff happens, they need to crank up the heat wrestlemania is so soon and nothing good looking is on the horizon.

• Owner

Not surprised. I knew it was either HBK or HHH in the video with the Taker...definitely not Taker's face that they were showing in that third vid.

In fact, it was the third vid that actually convinced me it wasn't Sting.

And, now, we have Cena vs. Miz at WM...and Taker vs. HHH? No Rock, no Sting.

Not even sure if I'll tune in anymore.

It feels like Raw imploded after the 2/21/11 countdown stopped. I have to admit the HHH/Taker segment was awesome. A lot of people are saying it's the same old shit, but it's not. HHH is going after the man who retired his best friend, it has an iconic feel to it and should have a great buildup.

Not surprised. I knew it was either HBK or HHH in the video with the Taker...definitely not Taker's face that they were showing in that third vid.

In fact, it was the third vid that actually convinced me it wasn't Sting.

And, now, we have Cena vs. Miz at WM...and Taker vs. HHH? No Rock, no Sting.

Not even sure if I'll tune in anymore.

The Rock will be involved in the WWE Title match in some way, shape, or form. They would be stupid not to go that route after both response promos last night.

The Rock will be involved in the WWE Title match in some way, shape, or form. They would be stupid not to go that route after both response promos last night.

Rock going to whoop both there candy asses in main event and walk out wrestlemania with WWE Title