Favorite Jim Johnson memory?

Diesel

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs150.snc1/5570_109752077633_701702633_2365757_2240365_n.jpg

What is your favorite memory of Jim Johnson throughout the years?

I can't make up my mind so I'll toss some out there.

-Owning Mike Vick and the Falcons in the 2004 NFC Championship game. I remember hearing about how Vick was going to run all over our defense and Jim Johnson cut off his scrambling with Burgess and Kearse. Vick went through hell that game. And when the Eagles won Jim Johnson said "this is the best day of my life".

- In 2005 Owning Prime LT and holding him to the worst game of his career.

- Owning the eventual Superbowl Champions Steelers this year knocking Big BEn on his [expletive] countless times.

post your memories Eagles fans.

you pretty much summed up my choices. him and dawkins, holding LT to 7 rushing yards (amazing game), and owning big ben

but there are too many. he was such a great coach. every week he had a new gameplan and new ways to magnify the best of his players. i have no idea how he did it, but he would constantly blitz yet the other team still didnt see it coming. we can only hope that the guy who is taking over the defense learned even a little bit from jim johnson.

The blitzes, everything. That game against the Chargers was like a dream to me. The defense was giving him zero space to run and for quite some time we held "the best back in the NFL" to negative yardage. The NFC Championship Game against the Falcons was sick as well, they had no idea what hit them.

Jim Johnson was one of the best in the business and he'll definitely be missed. I appreciate all the years he commanded our defense, truly one special guy.

Thinking about it, you guys lose a great defensive coordinator and your veteran defensive presence on the field in Dawkins. Who will step up as the defensive leader this season?

OH SNAP!!!

Somebody just died and you're trying to rub it in? Wow how classy.

But yeah I'll play along.

Eagles will suck next year defense will be crap and McNabb will be injured in preseason, Eagles will be the worst team in the league next year and will get the #1 pick and draft a punter.

There you happy now Yama?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Suprademon/smileys/aV132AQi.gif

Edited by Jagmit

Thinking about it, you guys lose a great defensive coordinator and your veteran defensive presence on the field in Dawkins. Who will step up as the defensive leader this season?

Stewart Bradley will be his successor. He is an animal with an impending breakthrough season.

http://sportscomplex.blogs.citypaper.net/blogs/mu/files/2009/01/stewart-bradley.jpg

Philadelphia will be fine.