Magic targeting Zach Randolph

Guest N/A

One interesting tidbit from a source in Memphis: Last week Sam Smith of Bulls.com floated a potential Randolph-to-Magic deal. While it's unclear if it was actually proposed, I was told that, internally, the Grizzlies have discussed sending Randolph to Orlando for Brandon Bass and Jason Richardson. The thinking in Memphis is that the deal would keep the Grizzlies competitive this season while also giving them a young power forward for the future. Randolph is an unrestricted free agent this summer and it isn't clear if the Grizzlies can afford to keep him, while Bass is due $4 million next season and has a $4 million player option in 2012-13. ESPN.com

Edited by N/A

Yo man, great posting tonight man, I know that it takes work to find all these links and post them to the site but just thought to tell you that your work doesn't go unnoticed. I got connects to the guy up top around here and might peep a chirp to him ya heard. haha.

Yo man, great posting tonight man, I know that it takes work to find all these links and post them to the site but just thought to tell you that your work doesn't go unnoticed. I got connects to the guy up top around here and might peep a chirp to him ya heard. haha.

It's not problem really, my friend.

I'm just focused on finding information before it happens and if I do I post it on OTR for everyone else.

I like to be informed, and also inform.