Best trade deadline ever?

Dash

• Owner

Did the Celtics get worse or better? Because I think OKC just got what they needed.

Probably better against smaller teams, but they will struggle against the bigger elites. Gasol/Drew and Howard are going to kill them.

• Like 1

More to come apperantly:

bbdoolittle:

RT: @CSheridanESPN Seven trades in queue at NBA

Not sure if they are ones we have been talking about already or not, but if they are 7 new ones, wow.

I imagine they are just ones we have already heard about and haven't been announced, though. I can't see 7 more trades. That would be absolutely nuts.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Son of a bitch! WTF Boston!!!!!!

Seriously though GREAT trade for the Thunder. If Perkins is truly healthy he is going to give them that "extra beef" that they need. Not to mention they picked up Nazr Mohammed. As a Spurs fan I fear the Thunder in that potential 2nd round matchup.

definitely exciting; I've always loved the NBA trade deadline.

this year was especially sweet, as my squad picked up that boy Melo.

on the flip side, there were some disappointments:

[*]Pistons - I really wish Detroit would've traded McGrady. he deserves to play for a contender at this point in his career. I can't believe Dumars didn't make a single trade this season.

[*]Mavs - I'm surprised Cuban didn't pull something off. ever since Butler went down, I thought they'd make a big trade, but it never happened. I really wanted to see Gerald Wallace in Dallas, but I guess they weren't that interested.

[*]Suns - wth are they doing trading Dragic for Brooks? they needed to begin rebuilding, but they went the opposite direction.

[*]Pacers - Mayo would've been great for them. that trade definitely would've helped their team, but they're probably a first round exit anyway.

I'd say the big winner this year is Houston. they got two young players with potential and a couple first round picks for guys who wouldn't even be on the team next year.

Utah and Denver also did a good job of getting young players and picks in exchange for their star players.