Five Pistons Engage In Player Protest

The Regime

Half of the Pistons players missed Friday morning's shootaround in what a team source called a "player protest."

Tracy McGrady, Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton and Chris Wilcox did not show up to Friday's morning shootaround.

Ben Wallace also wasn't present, but he has been dealing with an ongoing family matter for several weeks.

Austin Daye and Rodney Stuckey showed up as shootaround ended.

According to team spokesman Cletus Lewis, McGrady was out with a headache, Prince had the stomach flu, while Wilcox and Hamilton apparently missed the bus without a reason. A team source confirmed Prince's and McGrady's illnesses, adding Wilcox overslept.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211469/Five_Pistons_Engage_In_Player_Protest

anybody got a video for when the guys were laughing when keuster got ejected?

I found the video Clutch, just for you http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif

It has it's own topic.

they should have either traded Rip or fired Kuester. keeping them both on the same team is a disaster for the players and the fans. I said before the deadline that if Detroit failed to trade Rip, Prince, and T-Mac, they'd become the laughingstock of the NBA. looks like I was right on point with that prediction.

in all honesty, the owner should probably just trade all the players, fire the whole coaching staff, and get rid of Dumars. yeah, this team's that big of a joke. it's crazy to think they were the most dominant team in the east in the early 2000's. times have definitely changed for them.