Best Rapper Alive?

The Goods

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blasphemy! Jeezy is the man. Probably one of my favorite rappers to listen to. Recession was on point.

Man, you just don't know music lol.

He might have a cool sound to his songs, like My President sounds awesome, but "My President is black, my Lambo's blue, and I'll be ___ damned if my rims aint too." is so lame and pointless, and unoriginal... plus he repeats it 50 times. He isn't even above average at lyrics, I think if I worked on music 8 hours a day I'd have alot better words flowing.

Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive. Listen to the mixtape he made and my god it blows people out of their mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7YkNTeYC3g&hd=1

He isnt the best rapper, [expletive] hes not even considered a rapper, he just tries to sing on autotune now, lmfao.

He isnt the best rapper, [expletive] hes not even considered a rapper, he just tries to sing on autotune now, lmfao.

Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive stop hating. He only uses autotune sometimes. And that particular I posted he doesn't use autotune

Nas is my all-time favorite rapper, but Jay-Z is hands down the greatest alive...you can make an arguement for greatest ever but I gotta give the slight nod to BIG.

You're one silly mofo.

Lil Wayne = Most Popular Rapper Alive. Not the greatest.

Where did I state Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper. That title belongs to Tupac nobody will take that from Tupac. But Lil Wayne is clearly number one in today era.

Where did I state Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper. That title belongs to Tupac nobody will take that from Tupac. But Lil Wayne is clearly number one in today era.

lol naw i still say hova is better and Big.

Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive stop hating. He only uses autotune sometimes. And that particular I posted he doesn't use autotune

Lil Wayne is possibly the worst rapper alive. I swear anybody who is still entertained by his junk needs to [expletive]ing go to elementary school and get away from his nursery school rhymes. Seriously have you ever listened to his lyrics he doesn't care about flow are anything as long as 2 words sound alike no matter how much they don't fit he will just add him. Then he will repeat dumb [expletive] and say jurp jurp. He's pathetic.

Best rapper alive - Eminem

Best in the game - Kanye West

The Wayne era is ending. Kanye is coming back to rapping, EM is back, Jay is dropping BP3 this year, and Wayne's new album keeps getting pushed back, haven't heard a single hit off his new "rock" album or whatever it is.

Drake is taking over, and I don't even like Drake.

Em and Kanye got the mainstream on lockdown though, but I think Nas is the best rapper right now.

The Wayne era is ending. Kanye is coming back to rapping, EM is back, Jay is dropping BP3 this year, and Wayne's new album keeps getting pushed back, haven't heard a single hit off his new "rock" album or whatever it is.

Drake is taking over, and I don't even like Drake.

Em and Kanye got the mainstream on lockdown though, but I think Nas is the best rapper right now.

Def possibly his lyrics are ill and on point, ive just never been a fan of his voice or his style personally.

Em? Mainstream? Kidding right?

Are you kidding me? His garbage singles still go top 50 on the charts. He could releases trash and it would get major radio play. Notice how many albums he sold compared to anyone? He is the best selling artist of the decade lol. If he isn't mainstream I don't know what is.

You just said Em is back. His recent [expletive] isn't that great, only REAL fans would listen and wannabe white boys listen to that. I haven't heard any of that [expletive] played around here, not even on the damn radio.

Also, Drake's GOOD stuff hasn't even hit mainstream yet, just watch out. Don't know what you talking about when you say Em have mainstream lockdown. If it was mainstream that [expletive] would be hollerin' all over music stations.