Coaching staff, come on now...

Clutch

where the hell is the respect for WADE ....the guy who has been the closer for 7 YEARS - all year, I've seen bron screw up a lot of close games...off the top of my head i remember him committing stupid turnovers against the hornets, a bunch of ill-advised shots against some other teams, most recently chicago

hell, bosh has taken more shots in the clutch than wade - they need to stop disrespecting wade, im tired of it

not saying he is gonna make every shot and save all these close games, but im more comfortable with someone who's BEEN making those shots for 7 years with this team than a bunch of guys who have not.

this knicks loss was due to turnovers and other dumbshit, but regardless of the other reasons of the loss, the fact that wade never has the ball in his hand in closing moments of the game is very annoying to me

a game like this...at home "wade's house" ....vs the knicks?....wade coulda gone 0-40 from the field 0-40 from the 3pt land and i still would expect him to make a shot in the clutch if he had the opportunity to take it - ive seen too many wade 4th quarter performances to not get frustrated this whole year where spo always has the ball in lebrons hand

Edited by Clutch

a game like this...at home "wade's house" ....vs the knicks?....wade coulda gone 0-40 from the field 0-40 from the 3pt land and i still would expect him to make a shot in the clutch if he had the opportunity to take it

Wade has the closer mentality just like Kobe, I fail to see that in LeBron...

• Owner

Like I said in July, it's LeBron's city now. In 20 years, it will be cemented as such by BOTH the media and the fans.

People can talk about LeBron being Robin, but the truth is, his ego is far too big for that. Whether Wade lets it happen or decides to speak out about it...that remains to be seen...but right now, Wade will take the backseat.

I think Lebron and Wade need to talk about this...I mean it can't possibly go down like this

Wade: Lebron, let me take the shot

Lebron: No, shut up and watch me shoot it

I am pretty sure that Spo just draws the play for Lebron.....and hopefully after like 5 tries for Lebron to hit a game winner, he realizes that Wade is just naturally clutch.

• Owner

I think Lebron and Wade need to talk about this...I mean it can't possibly go down like this

Wade: Lebron, let me take the shot

Lebron: No, shut up and watch me shoot it

I am pretty sure that Spo just draws the play for Lebron.....and hopefully after like 5 tries for Lebron to hit a game winner, he realizes that Wade is just naturally clutch.

LeBron is basically telling him that, because he's still in Cleveland Cavalier mode. He either takes the shot himself, or he looks for three-point shooters. He has done it since 2003. The Heat play almost identical to the Cavaliers when they are down late in games...LeBron ISO, head down and to the rim, or him finding outside shooters. Wade is lucky he even gets to shine a little.

LeBron was having the better night tonight, so we went with him down the stretch. You're telling me that you wanted it in Wade's hands tonight at the end after the game he played? No thanks. I would've rather Bosh taken the shots than Wade.

LeBron was having the better night tonight, so we went with him down the stretch. You're telling me that you wanted it in Wade's hands tonight at the end after the game he played? No thanks. I would've rather Bosh taken the shots than Wade.

You'd rather have LeChoke shoot a potential tying shot than DWade, a guy that brought Miami it's only title through clutch plays? LOL ok

You'd rather have LeChoke shoot a potential tying shot than DWade, a guy that brought Miami it's only title through clutch plays? LOL ok

There's no bigger Dwyane Wade fan than me, but the way he played tonight why would we give him the ball when we have the 2 time reigning MVP on our team as well? I'd much rather it be Wade being the hero down the stretch but it just wasn't his night tonight.

There's no bigger Dwyane Wade fan than me, but the way he played tonight why would we give him the ball when we have the 2 time reigning MVP on our team as well? I'd much rather it be Wade being the hero down the stretch but it just wasn't his night tonight.

i'd rather have Kobe shoot a game winner or tier than Pau or Fisher even if he was 1/50

an example of what i mean (and some of these guys above are tryin to say)

last year...wade vs new jersey...had a great game, but didn't make a single field goal the entire 4th.....the one that he did? the game winning 3 pt shot.....and he's not even a known 3pt shooter - in the clutch wade is the best rebounder, best shot blocker, best 3pt shooter, best post player best at w.e needs to be done...i never doubt that guy.

lebron's case is exact opposite, everyone expects him to miss - he gets triple double, drops 40 pts..but that last minute is just horrific to watch sometimes, so that whole 2 time reigning MVP is kinda bogus for me, spo and the coaching staff should know better, and they OWE it to wade..they are disrespecting him, and real deal is right, they are slowly starting to cater to lebron more, which he hasn't earned and isn't showing us any reason why they should continue to put the ball in his hands in big moments. if it was a shared responsibility over the season, i wouldnt even be complaining, but every close game ive seen the ball in brons hand, or eddie house, chalmers, bosh taking 3's...while wade is not even getting a single touch

as i said though, its not like wade would save all those games for us and never miss and be perfect, but at least give him more chances than he's gotten to close games out

one other thing (off-topic from the closer discussion), wade has struggled more, but lets not forget he is making the biggest adjustment outside of maybe bosh (although bosh did pretty much the same stuff in toronto, jumpers and pump fake drives lol) - wade is the one that is learning to play off the ball, while lebron still has the luxury of a lot of ball handling

lebron posts up like two times a game and then goes back to his cleveland thing, im pretty sure if he wasnt dominating the ball as much out on the perimeter something that he's used to, he would be struggling against teams as well playing in the post - but he doesn't even look like he's trying to make the adjustment.

Edited by Clutch

I don't know if I'm a 100% right BUT I think that LBJ is a better three point shooter and he made a clutch one against the Magic in the playoffs two years ago.. that will be the dilemma for the Heat a lot for the future.. they will never know who to give it to