Due to Drop in Ratings, Nick Returns Classic Lineup

MainEv3nt

Teenagers can finally rejoice because they now will be receiving what they have been talking about for years. For awhile now teens have been wishing that Nickelodeon will finally put their favorite cartoons back on the air and now their wish will come true.

Starting March 14, 2011, Nickelodeon will go back into the studios to produce new episodes for classic cartoons such as: Rocket Power, Doug, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, the Angry Beavers, and many more.

Doug, Hey Arnold and Angry Beavers are so great....as a kid I just watched it because I was a kid and I had no choice but to watch it...over the summer though, I got really bored and watched some of these shows online and realized how damn great they are. Especially Hey Arnold, the music choice in that show just brings me back to my childhood for some reason.

Whether it's true or not...bringing those shows back would be better than 95% of the trash they got on there nowadays(Spongebob gets a pass..I love that show)

idk man, looking at Victoria Justice is pretty dope

Ariana Grande is dope ya but dude

Dude

DUDE

Hey now...not putting down Justice at all. She is nice. Grande is just the type I prefer.